12/11/2009

holiday decor

In my quest to add some holiday cheer to my boyfriend's apartment, I stumbled upon some very unique and inspiring holiday decor ideas. Unfortunately I'm not allowed to go "overboard" here. . . maybe these ideas can help some of you guys go where I can't go in the quest for holiday cheer. :)


From the post:
Ladies Home Journal
- Photo by Zach Desart





From the post:








Martha Stewart Paper Train Station 
I actually did buy this!! I haven't finished putting it together just yet. You know I love paper, so this is the perfect decor for me!



Poinsettia Wreath Kit by Paper Source
Again, I heart paper! I may be purchasing this soon too. :)




2 comments:

My Bottle's Up! said...

these are all terrific suggestions!!! wish us being in the apartment right now with the magoo, i've been such a scrooge about decorating. thanks so much for all of these great ideas.

Lauren said...

Hey E! Those decor ideas are really cute! Hopefully Ben let you decorate a little. I liked the first one alot! :D