6/30/2010

bite me or team jacob?

Eclipse hits theaters today! (As if you didn't already know.) So in honor of my favorite of the Twilight series coming out today, I've listed 2 cards on Etsy with FREE shipping. 


I also wanted to share a few Twilight goodies I've stumbled across. 

First up is Shielou. She is an amazing talent! I found her blog a year or so ago and have been marveling at it ever since. She sculpts these tiny little charms, rings, earrings and more. Each one is so detailed and unique! She has created characters from Twilight, Harry Potter, Alice in Wonderland, and even Doctor Who (my fiancé would appreciate me throwing that one in). Below are just a few of my favorites. Please do visit her blog and Etsy shop to see them all.

  Come on! How awesome is this!?!

 I love this little Jacob wolf curled up next to Bella!

 This might be my favorite. These little guys look just like Emmett and Rosalie!


 Spot on with Jasper and Alice too!


Cute little Harry Potter gang
© Shiela Perez 2010

Mad Hatter
© Shiela Perez 2010

Next is Chibi's Charms. I stumbled across Chibi's Charms on Etsy earlier today and couldn't get over this AWESOME Jacob charm (SOLD). It was sculpted by hand and distressed to look like real wood. It's exactly the image I had in my head of the little wooden charm Jacob gives Bella in Eclipse!

Chibi Charms also has an adorable Edward and Bella bracelet currently has for sale on Etsy (see below). 
 




Lastly, I found this great handmade stamp on Etsy by Dragonflycurls. Very clever! Check out the rest of their shop for other great stamps.


 
So . . . Bite me or Team Jacob? Which one are you?

No comments: