5/18/2010

NSS EX : day 5 ~ SECOND SHOW DAY


We decided to make a few edits to the booth for the 2nd show day. We got some beautiful peonies roses as well as a metal stand to clip on additional cards. We also added a string of cards to the martini girl wall. I think it was a big improvement.



Today I got a ton of requests for art licensing and custom illustrations. We also got a ton of compliments on the booth design again. And again, we got a ton of feedback and good leads . . . but NO orders! All of our booth neighbors keep reminding me not to be discouraged and that orders and contacts should follow after the show. (We'll see . . . I guess.)


After the show, Ben and I walked a couple of blocks to meet a friend and his wife for dinner and drinks in Hell's Kitchen. It was a great evening and exactly what we needed.

No comments: