5/14/2010

NSS Extravaganza: day 1

I'll be posting daily about our adventures at the National Stationery Show (I'm calling it our NSS Extravaganza!). We both will be pretty hard to reach via phone for the next week. (THANK YOU for all the calls, emails and posts thus far. I really appreciate the love and support!) Please check here at my blog, Facebook or Twitter for updates.

Day 1:
We made it to NYC yesterday afternoon safely and overall pretty easily. I used the afternoon to squeeze in some work. I can't seem to relax! We then went to a wonderfully tiny little Italian Restaurant a couple streets over for dinner where the very Italian owner greeted us in Italian. (Dad would have LOVED it!) A delicious dinner and a few glasses of wine made for a great first day of our NSS Extravaganza. 


**We are very aware of the Times Square bombing threats. Though our hotel is fairly close to Times Square, we will do our best to avoid the area. Thank you for all of your concerns.**

No comments: